The new gambler’s approach to casino games is “lucky or unlucky”. If today is a good day, then you will not only not lose your bankroll, but also withdraw the won money. And if today is one of the unlucky days, then you will lose your entire bankroll and possibly throw in more money in unsuccessful attempts to recoup. Knowing about such cases, it is not surprising that many people avoid playing in a casino, thinking that the same path awaits them.
In fact, all casino games are numbers and simple math. And if you know about this, then you can manipulate the numbers and change the result in your favor. For example, roulette. There is a zero field on the game wheel, which gives the largest payout with a 0.027% chance. You can take a chance, bet a few rounds on zero and lose all your money. And you can only make outside bets that have winning odds of 48-50% and end the gaming session with a guaranteed profit. If you want to know how to play roulette, then in this article you will find everything you need.
Roulette basics and winning tactics
Roulette is a table game for one or more players with a dealer. The main gaming devices are the roulette wheel, divided into black and red sections with numbers and a ball. At the beginning of the round, the dealer launches a ball that will land on a random sector on the roulette wheel, and the player’s task is to guess this sector. If you place the correct bet, you will get a payout.
The basics of the game sound simple, now let’s move on to the most important part – how to play roulette strategy:
- Learn the rules. There are many inside and outside bets in roulette that are easy to get confused about. Before you start playing, read a few how to play roulette guides and memorize the rules.
- Don’t bet too much. Set yourself up a bankroll for the evening. If you won $30 on top of your bankroll, withdraw them and continue playing for your bankroll.
- Bets with the highest odds. If you want to learn how to play roulette and win all the time, then you only need to stick to outside bets. These rates include 1-18, 19-36, even, odd, red, black. All of these bets have the highest odds of winning.
- European roulette. If you want to win, then choose ONLY European roulette. In this version of the game, there is only one zero and the smallest house edge.
- Join the gaming table.
- Place your bets at the start of the round.
- Wait for the ball to land on one of the sectors.
- Get a payout if your bet wins.
The rules are very simple, but for a successful game it will take a little time to narrow down the strategies.